10-08-2015, 01:08 AM
Boboro Engineering, LaRue Tactical, American Defense Manufacturing, Aadmount, Nightforce UNI-Mount, Spuhr
All Great mounts and across all levels of toughness. Under 200.00-400.00 for me and my needs a American Defense Manufacturing mount is what I'm gonnat use. If I find a great deal on a Boboro, LaRue or UNI-Mount that'll be my next choice. The others are great just to pricey for me.
All Great mounts and across all levels of toughness. Under 200.00-400.00 for me and my needs a American Defense Manufacturing mount is what I'm gonnat use. If I find a great deal on a Boboro, LaRue or UNI-Mount that'll be my next choice. The others are great just to pricey for me.
12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.
Aim small, miss small!
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.
Aim small, miss small!

