Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Barrel --
#1
Currently
I am not too happy with the 24" ER Shaw AA bolt/barrel combo in 1-9 that I have, accuracy is just not where I would like. It may not be the barrel at full fault it could be that I do not trust the quality of ER Shaw barrels, My handload are not where they should be, or my skills are just not up to what I expect from the chambering.

So with all that said I am looking at maybe the CSS 28" using a LW bbl with bolt. my question is what are others experiance with this product. good bad indifferant
I have not contacted CSS yet so the twist rate I not too sure of I'm in hopes of 1-8.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New Barrel -- - by sgt_murf - 10-07-2011, 02:47 AM
New Barrel -- - by VASCAR2 - 10-07-2011, 08:04 PM
New Barrel -- - by sgt_murf - 10-07-2011, 09:53 PM
New Barrel -- - by warped - 10-07-2011, 10:41 PM
New Barrel -- - by LR1955 - 10-07-2011, 10:47 PM
New Barrel -- - by LRRPF52 - 10-07-2011, 10:53 PM
New Barrel -- - by StoneTower - 10-08-2011, 12:01 AM
New Barrel -- - by sgt_murf - 10-08-2011, 03:30 AM
New Barrel -- - by sgt_murf - 10-13-2011, 03:27 AM
New Barrel -- - by LR1955 - 10-13-2011, 11:40 AM
New Barrel -- - by sgt_murf - 10-13-2011, 03:07 PM
New Barrel -- - by sgt_murf - 10-22-2013, 08:06 PM
New Barrel -- - by LRRPF52 - 10-23-2013, 03:02 AM
New Barrel -- - by kamrr4437 - 10-23-2013, 09:17 PM
New Barrel -- - by sgt_murf - 10-24-2013, 06:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)