09-29-2015, 01:40 PM
18"-20" barrel will work for your needs. I'd definitely build a upper with a Black Hole barrel, you can get quality parts at a fair price, I'd add a adjustable Gas block if you plan on reloading and it'll help.
Oh the reason I say build is we know you'll get a sub MOA barrel at a great price. Ask for a type 2 bolt if you go with black hole too.
Oh the reason I say build is we know you'll get a sub MOA barrel at a great price. Ask for a type 2 bolt if you go with black hole too.
12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.
Aim small, miss small!
Surge - Rugged Suppressor
Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.
Aim small, miss small!

