Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PPI 120gr HPBT coyote
#7
Just smoked this one on saturday with 120gr PPU, It was coming into a hog I shot the day before as I was driving around the lease. I shot the hog at a feeder while it was facing me with its head down when i was in the driver seat and shot through the rear passenger window. I tried to hit the hog between the head and shoulder as quick as possible before it spooked. It dropped like a rock then got up and ran. I tried tracking it through the south texas brush for a bit but I was wearing flip flops and saw no blood even though I know I hit it good. Anyways they next day I saw 6 buzzards in a tree about 150yds from the feeder and I was waiting on more hogs when two yotes came down the road looking for the hog im guessing. I shot the further one at about 170yds and then couldn't find the closer one quick enough to get it.


[Image: 20150919_192557.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PPI 120gr HPBT coyote - by 1750Shooter - 08-12-2015, 10:23 PM
PPI 120gr HPBT coyote - by VASCAR2 - 08-12-2015, 11:45 PM
PPI 120gr HPBT coyote - by 1750Shooter - 08-12-2015, 11:47 PM
PPI 120gr HPBT coyote - by Double Naught Spy - 08-13-2015, 02:10 AM
PPI 120gr HPBT coyote - by 1750Shooter - 08-13-2015, 02:24 AM
PPI 120gr HPBT coyote - by am4966 - 08-13-2015, 04:38 AM
PPI 120gr HPBT coyote - by san antonio fj - 09-22-2015, 03:02 AM
PPI 120gr HPBT coyote - by customcutter - 09-23-2015, 12:24 AM
PPI 120gr HPBT coyote - by MikeyMosin - 03-23-2022, 02:08 AM
PPI 120gr HPBT coyote - by sundowner - 03-23-2022, 05:12 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)