Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers
#6
Rickyi Wrote:I have a 20" upper ordered from them and once I receive it and put optics on it, I will report back how it shoots,,,,,
Radical told me 3-5 weeks, they build them as ordered....

Rick

I'm looking forward to your report. I'm still a little reluctant. I have a rifle in my cart, but i havent "pulled the trigger" yet. I have built and sold 2 precision rifles because I didnt research enough. So Rick, why did you go with the 20" and not the 24"? I am leaning toward the 20 as well. But I'd like to hear your thinking process.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by pkk - 08-27-2015, 07:05 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by LRRPF52 - 08-27-2015, 10:41 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by VASCAR2 - 08-28-2015, 12:22 AM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by pkk - 08-28-2015, 02:33 AM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by Rickyi - 08-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by pkk - 08-29-2015, 07:04 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by pkk - 08-29-2015, 10:17 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by Hatiwolf - 08-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by deadeyerick - 09-01-2015, 04:40 AM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by Rickyi - 10-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by ah1whiskey - 10-14-2015, 02:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)