Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers
#1
Hello, I am brand new to the forum. I have owned .223 AR's for several years and got into 6.8 spc a couple years ago. Love the AR platform (bought a couple AK's in the past and usually sold them within a few months).

Now I want to get into the Grendel. I have been looking at them for about a year and have never seen an upper that I could dig deep enough to buy. I was looking around the net to see what is out there and I came across an upper made by Radical Firearms out of Texas. It is very low cost which causes me to wonder if its simply a waste of money. Here are the links:

http://www.radicalfirearms.com/product-p...-15fhr.htm

http://www.radicalfirearms.com/product-p...6.5-24.htm

Is this a low cost way to get into the 6.5G or just a waste of money? Also, which barrel length is the best overall? Thank you for your help
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by pkk - 08-27-2015, 07:05 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by LRRPF52 - 08-27-2015, 10:41 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by VASCAR2 - 08-28-2015, 12:22 AM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by pkk - 08-28-2015, 02:33 AM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by Rickyi - 08-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by pkk - 08-29-2015, 07:04 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by pkk - 08-29-2015, 10:17 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by Hatiwolf - 08-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by deadeyerick - 09-01-2015, 04:40 AM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by Rickyi - 10-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Radical Firearms 6.5G uppers - by ah1whiskey - 10-14-2015, 02:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)