Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Krieger offering 6.5 grendel chambering for AR VARMATCH
#12
rwh Wrote:I was on the krieger order page getting a new barrel for my 223 today and I noticed that they now offer chambering for 6x45, 6.5 grendel and 6.8 SPC2 on their order page in addition to the 223 chambers. I've shot out a few of their 223 VARMATCH barrels and these barrels have been well worth the money as long as you remember to order the next barrel before the old barrel stops shooting. These barrels also come with an amazingly large gas block.

Has anyone ordered one of these? Did you have to send them a bolt?

I purchased a 24" VarMatch barrel from Krieger and yes, you have to send your bolt, completely disassembled.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Krieger offering 6.5 grendel chambering for AR VARMATCH - by rvicta - 08-21-2015, 04:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)