08-18-2015, 05:22 AM
Hey gang,
Thanks for your input when I had questions. I've been collecting parts and recently finished it up.
I have all my components to reload and will be using Redding S bushing FL die and Competition seating die, Lapua brass, CCI450, 123gr SST, CFE 223 for my first test loads.
Can't wait to shoot it!
Build details:
Upper and Lower: $40 Andersons
Lilja 318 18.8" barrel (wow this a sweet looking barrel IMO).
Underground tactical BCG
Geissele SSA-E trigger
Magpul MOE+ grip
Magpul STR stock
Yankee Hill machine handguard
SLR Sentry 7 adjustable gas block
Spikes mid gas tube
BCM Mid size charging handle
BAD-ASS 45 degree short throw safety
PSA parts make up the rest
Larue mount
Leupold VX-3 3.5-10 CDS
FDE Ceracoated parts were done by a local guy and I think they turned out nice.
![[Image: IMG_7899%201000%20cropped_zps802nanuv.jpg]](http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/jschmiddy/65%20Grendel/IMG_7899%201000%20cropped_zps802nanuv.jpg)
![[Image: IMG_7900%201000%20cropped_zpsapzdz2sb.jpg]](http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/jschmiddy/65%20Grendel/IMG_7900%201000%20cropped_zpsapzdz2sb.jpg)
![[Image: IMG_7902%201000%20cropped_zpsopffodhk.jpg]](http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/jschmiddy/65%20Grendel/IMG_7902%201000%20cropped_zpsopffodhk.jpg)
Thanks for your input when I had questions. I've been collecting parts and recently finished it up.
I have all my components to reload and will be using Redding S bushing FL die and Competition seating die, Lapua brass, CCI450, 123gr SST, CFE 223 for my first test loads.
Can't wait to shoot it!
Build details:
Upper and Lower: $40 Andersons
Lilja 318 18.8" barrel (wow this a sweet looking barrel IMO).
Underground tactical BCG
Geissele SSA-E trigger
Magpul MOE+ grip
Magpul STR stock
Yankee Hill machine handguard
SLR Sentry 7 adjustable gas block
Spikes mid gas tube
BCM Mid size charging handle
BAD-ASS 45 degree short throw safety
PSA parts make up the rest
Larue mount
Leupold VX-3 3.5-10 CDS
FDE Ceracoated parts were done by a local guy and I think they turned out nice.
![[Image: IMG_7899%201000%20cropped_zps802nanuv.jpg]](http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/jschmiddy/65%20Grendel/IMG_7899%201000%20cropped_zps802nanuv.jpg)
![[Image: IMG_7900%201000%20cropped_zpsapzdz2sb.jpg]](http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/jschmiddy/65%20Grendel/IMG_7900%201000%20cropped_zpsapzdz2sb.jpg)
![[Image: IMG_7902%201000%20cropped_zpsopffodhk.jpg]](http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n507/jschmiddy/65%20Grendel/IMG_7902%201000%20cropped_zpsopffodhk.jpg)

