07-27-2015, 02:06 PM
I like "overbuilt" = more reliable.
On the other hand, "clunky" is a statement of the observer's artistic and cultural bias. We Americans have a different appreciation of art in utilitarian items than do others. With all due respect to the Russian culture, I like ours better. (One would think I'm a bit biased....)
On the other hand, "clunky" is a statement of the observer's artistic and cultural bias. We Americans have a different appreciation of art in utilitarian items than do others. With all due respect to the Russian culture, I like ours better. (One would think I'm a bit biased....)
shootersnotes.com
"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
-- Author Unknown
"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle
"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
-- Author Unknown
"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

