Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Great day at the gun show
#6
Actually I'm in Indiana but real close. I am REALLY fired up now about finally shooting this thing. I ordered a Larue mount yesterday when I got home so it should be ready to hit the range by next weekend. I screwed up Saturday because I bought a flash hider but forgot a crush washer to index it. Going to hit a local gun shop to pick one up this week.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Great day at the gun show - by Wonk - 07-18-2015, 10:51 PM
Great day at the gun show - by ricsmall - 07-18-2015, 11:01 PM
Great day at the gun show - by am4966 - 07-19-2015, 12:45 AM
Great day at the gun show - by customcutter - 07-19-2015, 01:27 AM
Great day at the gun show - by Big J - 07-19-2015, 11:01 PM
Great day at the gun show - by Wonk - 07-20-2015, 12:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)