Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
light weight barrel choices
#2
If you want the best then go to Precision Firearms. Mark will build you exactly what you want. He did a special fluting on mine that looked amazing and it's extremely light.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...27s+hammer

Second I would easily put Lilja. However, I'm not sure if they're caring a 16" right now. If you're not going to put a suppressor on it, I'd go 18" as it is and I know they carry a nice little 18" Grendel. I might even go with their AR740, it's a great lightweight little 20" barrel.

I'd go check out JP, too. They have great barrels, but I don't know what lengths they have.

I'm sure I'm leaving some good ones off. Oh if you have the cash, PROOF Research has an extremely light carbon wrapped 20" Grendel.

Now if this will be a hunting rig carried through the brush, I'd suggest going down to a 11.5" or 12.5".

How much range ar you looking for with this rifle?
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
light weight barrel choices - by dammitman - 06-07-2015, 08:10 PM
light weight barrel choices - by cory - 06-08-2015, 12:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)