Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ARP Barrels
#8
Brother you're not the only one he has sent threatening PMs to. The guy is something else. Has anyone ever meet the guy. I've got a 4ft troll with a ten year old's voice and a serious napoleon complex pictured in my head when I think about him. I imagine I'm not that far off. (I've never meet the guy in person.)

Added: I've got a feeling he might wear skinny jeans too.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ARP Barrels - by hrdstmax - 06-04-2015, 09:23 PM
ARP Barrels - by achristian8 - 06-04-2015, 10:47 PM
ARP Barrels - by LRRPF52 - 06-04-2015, 10:56 PM
ARP Barrels - by rabiddawg - 06-04-2015, 11:16 PM
ARP Barrels - by achristian8 - 06-04-2015, 11:49 PM
ARP Barrels - by NugginFutz - 06-05-2015, 01:03 AM
ARP Barrels - by achristian8 - 06-05-2015, 01:13 AM
ARP Barrels - by cory - 06-05-2015, 01:57 AM
ARP Barrels - by achristian8 - 06-05-2015, 02:08 AM
ARP Barrels - by bwaites - 06-05-2015, 02:13 AM
ARP Barrels - by NugginFutz - 06-05-2015, 03:18 AM
ARP Barrels - by hrdstmax - 06-05-2015, 07:44 PM
ARP Barrels - by NugginFutz - 06-05-2015, 07:51 PM
ARP Barrels - by hrdstmax - 06-05-2015, 08:02 PM
ARP Barrels - by NugginFutz - 06-05-2015, 09:27 PM
ARP Barrels - by lawndartmike - 06-06-2015, 03:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)