Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rifle Weight
#1
Folks ,

I had Krieger make me a 20" stainless , fluted , .223 Wylde VARMATCH barrel and assemble to my upper .
If I do my part it's a shooter . But a little heavy

Now I'd like to do the same but in 6.5 Grendel but I'm thinking of an 18" barrel . I don't intend to shoot past 350 yards . Is the 18" adequate ? How about the weight,has anyone got this setup ?

The Grendel will be about the same as the Wylde
Geiselle DMR
Krieger free float hand guard
Leupold VX3 4.5x14x50/40
A2 stock

Thank you in advance for your help . I'm a new old guy
Soup
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Rifle Weight - by soup - 06-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Rifle Weight - by LRRPF52 - 06-04-2015, 11:00 PM
Rifle Weight - by soup - 06-05-2015, 02:40 AM
Rifle Weight - by bwaites - 06-05-2015, 02:51 AM
Rifle Weight - by 1075 tech - 06-06-2015, 12:58 AM
Rifle Weight - by cory - 06-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Rifle Weight - by Drift - 06-06-2015, 01:57 AM
Rifle Weight - by jim_bob - 06-06-2015, 02:41 AM
Rifle Weight - by AZ. Old Guy - 06-06-2015, 04:40 AM
Rifle Weight - by lead chucker - 06-06-2015, 04:46 AM
Rifle Weight - by 1075 tech - 06-06-2015, 11:39 AM
Rifle Weight - by KentuckyBuddha - 06-06-2015, 06:12 PM
Rifle Weight - by bwaites - 06-06-2015, 07:39 PM
Rifle Weight - by stanc - 06-06-2015, 09:09 PM
Rifle Weight - by danm - 06-06-2015, 10:52 PM
Rifle Weight - by 1075 tech - 06-06-2015, 10:53 PM
Rifle Weight - by KentuckyBuddha - 06-06-2015, 11:46 PM
Rifle Weight - by kmon - 06-07-2015, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)