06-04-2015, 02:32 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2015, 02:38 AM by sneaky one.)
Sav Shooter, yup lead chucker nailed what I was saying- been too busy last 3 weeks to make any sense here. We lost a family member, it's been difficult to get online lately.
Yeah, the drill bit was the quickest way to tamp the powder down. I give the loaded rounds a quick shakey shake after they are loaded- personal choice maybe.
The cfe-223 is an awesome powder! It's always been a 100-105% fill powder on my Gmx loads.
The parent company stated years back , of 5-6 new cfe powders to hit the market ASAP- the only one new is cfe-pistol.
I just bought a 16" AA Grrr bbl. Not sure on how I'm going to break it in yet...
Oh, yeah- I have about 1000 rounds thru my 20" AA bbl., from 08' . I compared my older throat specs to the new tube = old tube can be loaded 10 k longer in C.O.A.L.
Yes the compound throat does wear , as most std. throats do.
billy, there are a few snipers on this forum...
Yeah, the drill bit was the quickest way to tamp the powder down. I give the loaded rounds a quick shakey shake after they are loaded- personal choice maybe.
The cfe-223 is an awesome powder! It's always been a 100-105% fill powder on my Gmx loads.
The parent company stated years back , of 5-6 new cfe powders to hit the market ASAP- the only one new is cfe-pistol.
I just bought a 16" AA Grrr bbl. Not sure on how I'm going to break it in yet...
Oh, yeah- I have about 1000 rounds thru my 20" AA bbl., from 08' . I compared my older throat specs to the new tube = old tube can be loaded 10 k longer in C.O.A.L.
Yes the compound throat does wear , as most std. throats do.
billy, there are a few snipers on this forum...

