There's a time and place for everything, and to often talking just gets in the way of progress.
I'd suggest getting the smooth bore and determining the actual difference. Then will be a good time to talk about whether or not the gains are worth pushing forward with this concept.
I'll add that to get good empirical results you'll need to get a SAAMI Barrel from the same lot of barrel blanks to compare the velocities with.
I'd contact Lilja, Bartlein, Krieger, Wilson, JP, Shilen, etc... and see if any of them are interested in working with you on this.
I'd suggest getting the smooth bore and determining the actual difference. Then will be a good time to talk about whether or not the gains are worth pushing forward with this concept.
I'll add that to get good empirical results you'll need to get a SAAMI Barrel from the same lot of barrel blanks to compare the velocities with.
I'd contact Lilja, Bartlein, Krieger, Wilson, JP, Shilen, etc... and see if any of them are interested in working with you on this.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

