Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1000 rounds later...
#5
Savage Shooter Wrote:If I am at the range, I typically clean my rifles after about 25 rounds, because most of my shooting time is spent in load development, so I want to keep consistency at a maximum. On the rare occasions I get to just practice, I'll typically do a light cleaning after about 50 rounds at the range and then a full cleaning (focusing on copper removal) at home after every range session. I am probably at the end of the spectrum of cleaning too often, though. However, if I regularly got the accuracy you are showing in your picture, I'd probably quit cleaning altogether. Great group you shot!
Thank you. This group is the exception to the rule, I typically shoot 1moa. I guarantee you that the rifle can out shoot me any day.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
1000 rounds later... - by EPeterson - 05-29-2015, 02:57 AM
1000 rounds later... - by Variable - 05-29-2015, 03:25 AM
1000 rounds later... - by Savage Shooter - 05-29-2015, 03:28 AM
1000 rounds later... - by EPeterson - 05-29-2015, 03:30 AM
1000 rounds later... - by EPeterson - 05-29-2015, 03:34 AM
1000 rounds later... - by bwaites - 05-29-2015, 07:37 AM
1000 rounds later... - by achristian8 - 05-29-2015, 11:34 AM
1000 rounds later... - by 65Whelen - 05-29-2015, 02:59 PM
1000 rounds later... - by Kikn - 05-29-2015, 04:51 PM
1000 rounds later... - by JASmith - 05-29-2015, 04:52 PM
1000 rounds later... - by SG4247 - 05-29-2015, 05:01 PM
1000 rounds later... - by mwilkins - 05-29-2015, 08:53 PM
1000 rounds later... - by lead chucker - 05-29-2015, 09:24 PM
1000 rounds later... - by sneaky one - 05-30-2015, 05:47 AM
1000 rounds later... - by sneaky one - 05-30-2015, 05:53 AM
1000 rounds later... - by sneaky one - 05-30-2015, 05:59 AM
1000 rounds later... - by Savage Shooter - 05-30-2015, 01:52 PM
1000 rounds later... - by lead chucker - 05-30-2015, 08:37 PM
1000 rounds later... - by Savage Shooter - 05-31-2015, 02:23 AM
1000 rounds later... - by billy - 06-01-2015, 05:26 AM
1000 rounds later... - by sneaky one - 06-04-2015, 02:32 AM
1000 rounds later... - by billy - 06-04-2015, 02:32 PM
1000 rounds later... - by NugginFutz - 06-04-2015, 04:49 PM
1000 rounds later... - by motoxxx_ryder - 06-04-2015, 07:07 PM
1000 rounds later... - by sneaky one - 06-05-2015, 03:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)