Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
YouTuber discover the Grendel
#4
biodsl Wrote:I ran across DocTacDad's channel a couple of years ago when I was researching .22 LR loads. After messing with an SPR build using Noveske and Wilson barrels, he's discovered the Grendel. He's used a Lilja AR740 for his build. Without giving too much a way, let's just say I think he's a convert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaradX7Pccs


I've been a sub of his for a while now, he does very good reviews on products & his HD video quality is great. His video that you posted got me started on my build & its why im here. Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
YouTuber discover the Grendel - by biodsl - 05-15-2015, 03:12 AM
YouTuber discover the Grendel - by GarandThumb - 05-17-2015, 04:54 AM
YouTuber discover the Grendel - by 1911man - 05-17-2015, 07:07 PM
YouTuber discover the Grendel - by Christopher67 - 05-18-2015, 05:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)