Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Extremely Please with my Black Hole Weaponry Upper
#16
Yes I have the 18" light contour barrel but ..... after seeing their products and talking to them for 2 hours, they told me they could build me a rifle in a week....so I decided to test them and purchased one Smile. I should have it this week and will post pics.

I order a Neptune II Upper today with a 16" barrel from Mark. He had the 10% birthday discount which ends today. 10% and no taxes is a very good savings for me. Bartlein, fluted, and cerakote barrel. Of course PF takes a bit longer than a week Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Extremely Please with my Black Hole Weaponry Upper - by DrifterAT - 05-13-2015, 03:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)