Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Opinions on PF Order
#11
AM4966 - I was at the Silencer Shop (I live about 5 miles away) last week asking about a 9/16 x 24 for the Omega and they assured me they didn't have one or any plans to add one to their line up. I'll follow up next week with them again though.

I was at Underground Tactical Tuesday and they had a light contour 18" barrel I liked so I decided to build an upper with it. After reviewing their products at the store, I decided to order a rifle instead. Rifle will be ready next week Smile. Just amazing!

However, with Mark's Birthday 10% discount running through tomorrow, and no tax, that upper I like is getting better and better even if I have to wait 3 months for it.

Decisions, decisions!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Opinions on PF Order - by DrifterAT - 05-01-2015, 03:12 PM
Opinions on PF Order - by cory - 05-01-2015, 03:20 PM
Opinions on PF Order - by DrifterAT - 05-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Opinions on PF Order - by wraith1516 - 05-02-2015, 06:04 AM
Opinions on PF Order - by cory - 05-02-2015, 01:36 PM
Opinions on PF Order - by Drillboss - 05-03-2015, 02:04 AM
Opinions on PF Order - by wraith1516 - 05-03-2015, 07:52 AM
Opinions on PF Order - by jim_bob - 05-04-2015, 02:33 AM
Opinions on PF Order - by Drillboss - 05-04-2015, 03:46 AM
Opinions on PF Order - by am4966 - 05-10-2015, 05:49 PM
Opinions on PF Order - by DrifterAT - 05-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Opinions on PF Order - by am4966 - 05-11-2015, 02:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)