Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free float tube that will hide Syrac ordnance block
#12
elfman Wrote:22 inch, rifle length, .936 at gas block
Definitely want clamp on and would like to cover it with a. 15 inch tube
Any suggestions for a smaller adjustable clamp on gas block would also be appreciated

A clamp-on .936 block could be a problem with the Midwest Ind. Gen II handguard. I've got a Gen II and the Yankee Hill clamp-on gas block hits with a .750 barrel. I really like that handguard but it doesn't have a lot of room between the barrel and ID. I'm looking at the SLR adjustable to solve my problem.
http://slrrifleworks.com/index.php?route...uct_id=124

Measured clearance between .750 barrel and MI Gen II Handgaurd = .364
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Free float tube that will hide Syrac ordnance block - by 65Whelen - 05-09-2015, 02:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)