Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lilja/Wylde
#5
Just a heads up guys. Wanted some engraving on the upper an lower receivers. Had to source out last minute. My go to came up with a negative. Hence a delay, closer to June than I wanted. Pictures will follow when built.............wink So excited!
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Lilja/Wylde - by Blacklab - 04-30-2015, 03:28 AM
Lilja/Wylde - by Blacklab - 05-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Lilja/Wylde - by Buster - 05-05-2015, 07:03 PM
Lilja/Wylde - by Blacklab - 05-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Lilja/Wylde - by Blacklab - 05-08-2015, 10:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)