05-01-2015, 11:31 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015, 05:01 PM by medicsniper.)
Well it looks like I will be using it on this build then! 65whelen it is 7075, thanks for the tip on that. Short and Sassy that's a great looking rifle. Thanks for the input precision firearms! I didn't realize ya'll carried that upper?
Not sure I have the money up front to let y'all build it. (broke college graduate problems). Any chance I could PM you for a quote as well as get an idea how long it would take for you to build it? If it was feasible I would love it to be built by y'all!
Thanks again for all the input guys I appreciate it!
Not sure I have the money up front to let y'all build it. (broke college graduate problems). Any chance I could PM you for a quote as well as get an idea how long it would take for you to build it? If it was feasible I would love it to be built by y'all!
Thanks again for all the input guys I appreciate it!

