09-27-2011, 12:27 AM
I have a Noveske 10.5" 300 BLK bolt/barrel/upper receiver with Troy Extreme handguard. I really enjoy shooting this rig. I'm still awaiting my YHM suppressor so I don't know how it shoots suppressed. After some testing, I'll decide whether or not to make this my home defense rig.
Here is what the AAC website says:
DESIGN OBJECTIVES
Create a reliable compact 30-cal solution for the AR platform
Utilize existing inventory magazines while retaining their full capacity
Create the optimal platform for sound and flash suppressed fire
Create compatible supersonic ammo that matches 7.62x39 ballistics
Provide the ability to penetrate barriers with high-mass projectiles
Provide all capabilities in a lightweight, durable, low recoiling package
9" Ballistics:
Björn
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Here is what the AAC website says:
DESIGN OBJECTIVES
Create a reliable compact 30-cal solution for the AR platform
Utilize existing inventory magazines while retaining their full capacity
Create the optimal platform for sound and flash suppressed fire
Create compatible supersonic ammo that matches 7.62x39 ballistics
Provide the ability to penetrate barriers with high-mass projectiles
Provide all capabilities in a lightweight, durable, low recoiling package
9" Ballistics:
[SIZE=2]@ Muzzle:
5.56mm, M855 2558 ft/s, 901 ft-lb
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]300 BLK, 155 gr SMK 1785 ft/s, 1096 ft-lb (22% over 5.56mm)
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]7.62x39mm, 123 gr* 2022 ft/s. 1117 ft-lb
6.8 SPC, Hornady TAP 110* 2157 ft/s. 1136 ft-lb
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]300 BLK, 123gr MC 2130 ft/s, 1238 ft-lb (37% over 5.56mm, 9% over 6.8 SPC TAP 110)5.56mm, M855 2558 ft/s, 901 ft-lb
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]300 BLK, 155 gr SMK 1785 ft/s, 1096 ft-lb (22% over 5.56mm)
[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=2]7.62x39mm, 123 gr* 2022 ft/s. 1117 ft-lb
6.8 SPC, Hornady TAP 110* 2157 ft/s. 1136 ft-lb
Björn
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

