Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NRA "compromising" with the ATF???
#2
I still can't find enough to know if this story is legit, or just a made-up smear.... I don't want to fling poo at the NRA if it's untrue. I also dang sure want to know if it is true. It really ticks me off that I even have to wonder about it.
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
NRA "compromising" with the ATF??? - by Variable - 04-20-2015, 12:34 AM
NRA "compromising" with the ATF??? - by Variable - 04-22-2015, 01:12 PM
NRA "compromising" with the ATF??? - by cory - 04-22-2015, 01:43 PM
NRA "compromising" with the ATF??? - by Everrest - 04-22-2015, 05:52 PM
NRA "compromising" with the ATF??? - by usar_ds - 04-22-2015, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)