04-16-2015, 05:37 AM
Ditto what NugginFutz said. I have all three types (except for the stand-alone net, I have the CTK model http://www.midwayusa.com/product/942827/...subv942827 ). I also prefer them in the same order and for the same reasons as he said. And now that Caldwell makes an extra rail mount, although pricey, it's easier to move the bag from gun to gun and leave the mount in place. http://www.midwayusa.com/product/947084/...sugv947084
When I am doing load development, I catch and examine each piece of brass for pressure signs and with the zipper open on the rail mount Caldwell net, the fired cartridge usually drops straight down onto my bench top for easy pickup and examination.
When I am doing load development, I catch and examine each piece of brass for pressure signs and with the zipper open on the rail mount Caldwell net, the fired cartridge usually drops straight down onto my bench top for easy pickup and examination.
My "6.5" = 24" AA Overwatch upper 1/9 twist, NC based US Tactical lower, standard A4 6 position stock, AR Gold Trigger, JPS SCS buffer, Vortex 6-24 x 50 FFP PST with EBR-2C MOA reticle

