Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
precision build barrel choices
#7
The 319 is 18.9"...I get 123gr.scenars to 2530fps...a few more fps is only gonna give u .2-.3mils less elevation at distance... I shoot mine out to 1200 yards all the time..it's subsonic by that point but I'm still grouping consistently. ..depends on how much u want to lug around...I just got a can for it
Reply


Messages In This Thread
precision build barrel choices - by medicsniper - 04-14-2015, 04:05 PM
precision build barrel choices - by cory - 04-14-2015, 04:12 PM
precision build barrel choices - by wraith1516 - 04-14-2015, 07:07 PM
precision build barrel choices - by Buster - 04-14-2015, 07:22 PM
precision build barrel choices - by cst - 04-14-2015, 09:22 PM
precision build barrel choices - by medicsniper - 04-14-2015, 10:02 PM
precision build barrel choices - by cst - 04-15-2015, 02:46 AM
precision build barrel choices - by Buster - 04-15-2015, 03:41 PM
precision build barrel choices - by medicsniper - 04-21-2015, 11:25 AM
precision build barrel choices - by SteveFrench - 04-21-2015, 07:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)