04-10-2015, 12:12 AM
If LRRPF52 suggests an adjustable gas option, I'd head his advice. He's not one to suggest that just to suggest it and knows his ARs. That on top of that large of a gas port, you'll eventually resort to an adjustable gas system and wonder why you didn't do it from the beginning.
The type of adjustable gas system is where we'll disagree. While the adjustable gas key is a cool option, I prefer the staked m16 carrier due to the violent operation of the bcg. I suspect under harsh use, we'll see problems with that system. Just my speculation though.
The adjustable gas block is tried and true and more convenient to adjust.
The type of adjustable gas system is where we'll disagree. While the adjustable gas key is a cool option, I prefer the staked m16 carrier due to the violent operation of the bcg. I suspect under harsh use, we'll see problems with that system. Just my speculation though.
The adjustable gas block is tried and true and more convenient to adjust.
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

