Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Article I put together
#18
Think of all the people out there who don't visit forums, who have stumbled onto the 6.5 Grendel as well. I run into them at ranges and formal shooting events all the time, and they all really like the performance of the cartridge for both target shooting and hunting.

A lot of Mauser-action based hunting rifles are gathering dust because of the new wave of high performance intermediate cartridges in the AR15, and the 6.5 Grendel is the one to beat out of them all.

Great article. I would note that Precision Firearms has 20 different factory loads for the 6.5 Grendel now. I'll update with a 2015 Factory Ammo List.
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Article I put together - by dmsims21 - 04-08-2015, 01:51 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by rabiddawg - 04-08-2015, 02:23 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by bwaites - 04-08-2015, 02:32 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by Kikn - 04-08-2015, 02:40 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by cory - 04-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by bwaites - 04-08-2015, 06:32 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by JASmith - 04-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by 65Whelen - 04-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by WHITEBULL - 04-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lrgrendel - 04-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lamrith - 04-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by jawbone - 04-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by danm - 04-08-2015, 09:45 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by LRRPF52 - 04-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by LRRPF52 - 04-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lamrith - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)