09-25-2011, 01:51 AM
As one Mutt mentioned above, there's some serious coin to be considered before bringing this sweet little addition into my 17HMR stable. I've got a switch-barrel CZ455 that will usually hold 1/2MOA or better if I do my part. It runs a 22 inch barrel. If this had a 24 inch bull barrel on it, I'd feel better putting it up against the 25.4 inch barrel on my rival's 1517MPR Anschutz, as well as burning 750 Washingtons on it.
There *is* a 20 inch barreled Anschutz 64 SBR in 17HMR that has been showing up and waxing EVERYBODY...
Maybe this isn't the game to play with the AA 17HMR upper. Maybe it's for getting on a dog town and smoking everything within 250 yards. I wonder what extra mags (lots of extra mags...) cost.
Ouch -- sitting on this fence is awful pokey in the parts!
There *is* a 20 inch barreled Anschutz 64 SBR in 17HMR that has been showing up and waxing EVERYBODY...
Maybe this isn't the game to play with the AA 17HMR upper. Maybe it's for getting on a dog town and smoking everything within 250 yards. I wonder what extra mags (lots of extra mags...) cost.
Ouch -- sitting on this fence is awful pokey in the parts!
