Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Article I put together
#14
Thanks, y'all for the nice comments. Nice comparison article lamright. I think the numbers would be a bit closer with comparable weight bullets, but the Grendel still be terrific.

We all have favorite cartridges for various applications and there are a lot of good ones out there, but the Grendel is really a caliber in a sweet-spot, ballistically. A lot of folks don't understand that.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Article I put together - by dmsims21 - 04-08-2015, 01:51 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by rabiddawg - 04-08-2015, 02:23 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by bwaites - 04-08-2015, 02:32 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by Kikn - 04-08-2015, 02:40 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by cory - 04-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by bwaites - 04-08-2015, 06:32 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by JASmith - 04-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by 65Whelen - 04-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by WHITEBULL - 04-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lrgrendel - 04-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lamrith - 04-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by Double Naught Spy - 04-08-2015, 05:55 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by jawbone - 04-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by danm - 04-08-2015, 09:45 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by LRRPF52 - 04-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by LRRPF52 - 04-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lamrith - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)