Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Article I put together
#13
OP, Thanks for your article and spreading the word!!

65Whelen Wrote:The Grendel is the Rodney Dangerfield of AR-15 calibers, "gets no respect". We know different. Good read, thanks for sharing, maybe it'll open some eyes.

Well put. I have only had my grendel a month or two and each time someone asks about it and I say 6.5grendel I get that look and inevitable question.. "WHY? why not 6.8spc, 458socom, add you favorite fanboy cartridge?"

I found this nice comparison article 6.8spc vs 6.5G
http://airbornecombatengineer.typepad.co..._vs_6.html
Anderson lower with ALG Combat trigger and Ergo F43 stock:
18" 1:8 6.5 grendel barrel, 13" troy alpha free float, Mbuis, PA 4-14x44 FFP ACSS scope.
SAA lower(Form 1 in process)
16" 1:9 5.56 barrel, A2 sightpost, GI Handguard, Eotech XPS2.0 w/ 1.5-5x magnifier.
Anderson Pistol lower:
16" 1:8 300BLK Free Float, Eotech XPS2.0
6" 9mm with 7" free float and KAK muzzle device, Magpull MBUIS
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Article I put together - by dmsims21 - 04-08-2015, 01:51 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by rabiddawg - 04-08-2015, 02:23 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by bwaites - 04-08-2015, 02:32 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by Kikn - 04-08-2015, 02:40 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by cory - 04-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by bwaites - 04-08-2015, 06:32 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by JASmith - 04-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by 65Whelen - 04-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by WHITEBULL - 04-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lrgrendel - 04-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lamrith - 04-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by jawbone - 04-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by danm - 04-08-2015, 09:45 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by LRRPF52 - 04-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by LRRPF52 - 04-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lamrith - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)