Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel Article I put together
#8
Double Naught Spy Wrote:My apologies to Precision Firearms for the omission.

They actually have a nice selection. This I did not know.

They do! And your article is a great service to the caliber! Everytime I come on the forum I learn something, and I appreciate the good work and great members here!
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Grendel Article I put together - by dmsims21 - 04-08-2015, 01:51 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by rabiddawg - 04-08-2015, 02:23 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by bwaites - 04-08-2015, 02:32 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by Kikn - 04-08-2015, 02:40 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by cory - 04-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by bwaites - 04-08-2015, 06:32 AM
Grendel Article I put together - by JASmith - 04-08-2015, 02:17 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by 65Whelen - 04-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by WHITEBULL - 04-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lrgrendel - 04-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lamrith - 04-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by jawbone - 04-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by danm - 04-08-2015, 09:45 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by LRRPF52 - 04-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by LRRPF52 - 04-09-2015, 05:01 PM
Grendel Article I put together - by lamrith - 04-09-2015, 07:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)