04-02-2015, 12:55 AM
WOOT!! Thanks Klem and everyone!
I made a pair of wood clamps, did the trick. I was probably 3lbft from enough tension with my hand to do it.. Crush washer worked like a dream and she is all timed in!!
I made a pair of wood clamps, did the trick. I was probably 3lbft from enough tension with my hand to do it.. Crush washer worked like a dream and she is all timed in!!
Anderson lower with ALG Combat trigger and Ergo F43 stock:
18" 1:8 6.5 grendel barrel, 13" troy alpha free float, Mbuis, PA 4-14x44 FFP ACSS scope.
SAA lower(Form 1 in process)
16" 1:9 5.56 barrel, A2 sightpost, GI Handguard, Eotech XPS2.0 w/ 1.5-5x magnifier.
Anderson Pistol lower:
16" 1:8 300BLK Free Float, Eotech XPS2.0
6" 9mm with 7" free float and KAK muzzle device, Magpull MBUIS
18" 1:8 6.5 grendel barrel, 13" troy alpha free float, Mbuis, PA 4-14x44 FFP ACSS scope.
SAA lower(Form 1 in process)
16" 1:9 5.56 barrel, A2 sightpost, GI Handguard, Eotech XPS2.0 w/ 1.5-5x magnifier.
Anderson Pistol lower:
16" 1:8 300BLK Free Float, Eotech XPS2.0
6" 9mm with 7" free float and KAK muzzle device, Magpull MBUIS

