Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volume I Latest Print in Stock
#3
Man wish my Vol1 was spiral, love that about the Vol2!
Anderson lower with ALG Combat trigger and Ergo F43 stock:
18" 1:8 6.5 grendel barrel, 13" troy alpha free float, Mbuis, PA 4-14x44 FFP ACSS scope.
SAA lower(Form 1 in process)
16" 1:9 5.56 barrel, A2 sightpost, GI Handguard, Eotech XPS2.0 w/ 1.5-5x magnifier.
Anderson Pistol lower:
16" 1:8 300BLK Free Float, Eotech XPS2.0
6" 9mm with 7" free float and KAK muzzle device, Magpull MBUIS
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Volume I Latest Print in Stock - by LRRPF52 - 03-30-2015, 06:58 PM
Volume I Latest Print in Stock - by lamrith - 03-31-2015, 02:27 AM
Volume I Latest Print in Stock - by LRRPF52 - 05-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Volume I Latest Print in Stock - by lamrith - 05-06-2015, 07:22 PM
Volume I Latest Print in Stock - by din - 06-12-2015, 10:40 AM
Volume I Latest Print in Stock - by RodZZilla - 06-18-2015, 01:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)