Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Something to think about!
#11
My first AR was a bone stock A2. I upgraded the trigger to a Geissele and swapped the barrel for a free floated krieger and I was good to go for shooting XTC. Then came my first space gun in 223. Then another space gun in grendel. Then a tube gun in 6mm BR, then switched to dasher on the third barrel. I could by a nice scope for what I spend on a set of "iron" sights. It's not that there was anything wrong with that first A2. It was plenty of rifle and shot pretty well. I didn't even know that rifles like I shoot now existed when I bought that A2. The AR platform covers a broad spectrum and almost any AR is good enough. Better to have a rifle you can afford that meets your needs than to have no rifle at all.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Something to think about! - by montana - 03-20-2015, 07:15 PM
Something to think about! - by LRRPF52 - 03-20-2015, 07:51 PM
Something to think about! - by LRRPF52 - 03-20-2015, 08:01 PM
Something to think about! - by lead chucker - 03-20-2015, 08:35 PM
Something to think about! - by mwilkins - 03-20-2015, 08:59 PM
Something to think about! - by sneaky one - 03-20-2015, 10:37 PM
Something to think about! - by dmsims21 - 03-21-2015, 01:30 AM
Something to think about! - by biodsl - 03-21-2015, 03:56 AM
Something to think about! - by Heywood - 03-21-2015, 11:30 AM
Something to think about! - by rabiddawg - 03-21-2015, 12:58 PM
Something to think about! - by rwh - 03-21-2015, 03:24 PM
Something to think about! - by davidj - 03-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Something to think about! - by jurassic - 03-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Something to think about! - by Big J - 03-23-2015, 02:29 AM
Something to think about! - by NugginFutz - 03-23-2015, 03:40 AM
Something to think about! - by NugginFutz - 03-23-2015, 04:04 AM
Something to think about! - by bwaites - 03-23-2015, 07:44 PM
Something to think about! - by mwilkins - 03-23-2015, 08:15 PM
Something to think about! - by LRRPF52 - 03-23-2015, 08:41 PM
Something to think about! - by bwaites - 03-23-2015, 09:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)