Absolutely buy what you need.
There was a time when i couldnt justify (read afford) nice things. Now my business allows me to buy a few nice things if i want them. I bust my butt and i am not going to appologize for buying myself something somone else cant afford.
We all have limits depending on where we are in life. I would love to have that $7000 s&b, but i cant justify (afford) it. Some folks can; i dont begrudge them.
I considered buying value priced ar's when i bought my first one but i realized they just dont have any resale value compared to a perceived higher quality name. They may work fine; just not for me.
If you want to see snooty, head over to a boating forum.
This is by far the best online community i read.
There was a time when i couldnt justify (read afford) nice things. Now my business allows me to buy a few nice things if i want them. I bust my butt and i am not going to appologize for buying myself something somone else cant afford.
We all have limits depending on where we are in life. I would love to have that $7000 s&b, but i cant justify (afford) it. Some folks can; i dont begrudge them.
I considered buying value priced ar's when i bought my first one but i realized they just dont have any resale value compared to a perceived higher quality name. They may work fine; just not for me.
If you want to see snooty, head over to a boating forum.
This is by far the best online community i read.
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
Mark Twain
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail

