03-21-2015, 05:23 AM
mnhntr Wrote:No thanks I will get it for free elsewhere. if people are too greedy to help others out, that's a shame. I will post my load data when I get it.
It's all free - right here. All you need to do is what some others have done, and that is to use search and find it all over the site. Asking for everyone to repost their information in a common data format seems like a good idea on the surface, but it's not like that hasn't been suggested before. Not everyone has time, and not everyone is still active.
JASmith made a clearly genuine suggestion. Those guys went through a lot of trouble assembling that database, as well as adding significant value to it by pressure testing the loads. Pressure testing rigs are generally not cheap. Time, materials and other expenses needed to test various loads is not trivial, either.
If you do not wish to sign up for their service, that is fine. Free country, and all that. No need to call people greedy for offering a pretty unique service at a fee, though.

