Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need help choosing a barrel
#9
I was going to say the 18" Brownells is a solid Barrel as well. Shooting 123g Amax factory ammo mine has been .6MOA so far, but I have only shot her 100yrds.

Which one did you decide on, the PF? Let us know how it works!
Anderson lower with ALG Combat trigger and Ergo F43 stock:
18" 1:8 6.5 grendel barrel, 13" troy alpha free float, Mbuis, PA 4-14x44 FFP ACSS scope.
SAA lower(Form 1 in process)
16" 1:9 5.56 barrel, A2 sightpost, GI Handguard, Eotech XPS2.0 w/ 1.5-5x magnifier.
Anderson Pistol lower:
16" 1:8 300BLK Free Float, Eotech XPS2.0
6" 9mm with 7" free float and KAK muzzle device, Magpull MBUIS
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need help choosing a barrel - by Big J - 03-13-2015, 01:37 PM
I need help choosing a barrel - by cory - 03-13-2015, 01:43 PM
I need help choosing a barrel - by tackdriver - 03-13-2015, 02:47 PM
I need help choosing a barrel - by 65Whelen - 03-13-2015, 02:59 PM
I need help choosing a barrel - by lead chucker - 03-13-2015, 03:26 PM
I need help choosing a barrel - by NugginFutz - 03-13-2015, 03:31 PM
I need help choosing a barrel - by Big J - 03-13-2015, 05:04 PM
I need help choosing a barrel - by lamrith - 03-13-2015, 05:28 PM
I need help choosing a barrel - by Big J - 03-13-2015, 09:48 PM
I need help choosing a barrel - by NugginFutz - 03-13-2015, 10:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)