Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So, I fell in love today....
#6
Thanks guys. I tell you, its really hard to go to work. All I think is... 'Yeah, I could shoot that with my Grendel. ' Or ' I bet I could hit that from here with my Grendel.' Another is if I wasn't here right now I could be getting to really know my Grendel.' My coworkers I think are a little tired of hearing about it and my wife made me take it out of bed and put it in the safe. I'm mad at her for that one. I have to find a really good name for her ( The Grendel). Since its a switch a rue upper I suppose she might have a split personality. This rifle is pretty dang addictive. Its odd I've never been utterly excited about a broomstick like this. I even just got done building a 308 bolt rifle that's a bartlien barrel, defiance deviant action, manners a4 with surgeon bottom metal, vortex razor 5-20, and atlas bipod. Sure its neat but I'm not flipping out about it. Her name is Eep, like the cromagnon chick in " The Croods", my 5 year old boy got to name it. Moto Ryder I'm excited for you. As I am for everyone here running one. Though I'm sure there's a few here that feel its a little old hat. I hope with reading this it rekindles their romance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So, I fell in love today.... - by MountainCur - 03-08-2015, 02:44 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by rwh - 03-08-2015, 02:59 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by 65Whelen - 03-08-2015, 01:25 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by motoxxx_ryder - 03-12-2015, 10:10 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by lead chucker - 03-12-2015, 11:56 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by MountainCur - 03-13-2015, 01:58 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by lamrith - 03-13-2015, 02:10 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by LRRPF52 - 03-13-2015, 08:13 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by just_john - 03-15-2015, 12:51 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by MountainCur - 03-15-2015, 02:47 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by LRRPF52 - 03-16-2015, 04:49 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by lawndartmike - 04-29-2015, 11:17 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by jim_bob - 04-30-2015, 01:32 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by Blacklab - 04-30-2015, 01:54 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by lamrith - 04-30-2015, 06:08 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by Blacklab - 04-30-2015, 07:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)