Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So, I fell in love today....
#1
Yeah, the title says it. I fell in love. I finally after months of gathering the right parts and building other things to do my Grendel build they way I wanted it, I finally got to shoot her. Can't describe it. Transedental, maybe. F'ing awesome! I wish I would have done one sooner.

I started with my lwrc in patriot brown, with ace soccom stock, geiselle trigger. Good base. I just needed it to match. So I built a cerakote oven out of a 1920's fridge we had in the shed. I have 12 bucks into it and it works like a charm. Got some cerakote gathered my parts and waited till I had the time and weather to get it done. I'd post some pictures but I'm so computer internet forum inept I can't. But she's done and I'm in love.

Holy bananas. I'm part of the HORDE!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So, I fell in love today.... - by MountainCur - 03-08-2015, 02:44 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by rwh - 03-08-2015, 02:59 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by 65Whelen - 03-08-2015, 01:25 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by motoxxx_ryder - 03-12-2015, 10:10 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by lead chucker - 03-12-2015, 11:56 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by MountainCur - 03-13-2015, 01:58 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by lamrith - 03-13-2015, 02:10 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by LRRPF52 - 03-13-2015, 08:13 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by just_john - 03-15-2015, 12:51 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by MountainCur - 03-15-2015, 02:47 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by LRRPF52 - 03-16-2015, 04:49 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by lawndartmike - 04-29-2015, 11:17 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by jim_bob - 04-30-2015, 01:32 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by Blacklab - 04-30-2015, 01:54 AM
So, I fell in love today.... - by lamrith - 04-30-2015, 06:08 PM
So, I fell in love today.... - by Blacklab - 04-30-2015, 07:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)