01-11-2018, 12:49 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2018, 01:33 AM by sneaky one.)
Profit Joseph, yes this is a refuge for a many of us. It's kept clean, on purpose. No verbal abuse, swearing, etc., like some other forums.
Radical arms---- I have not seen much complaining of their goods. Never listen, or worry of comments of your build. It's your job as a reloader to dial in a decent .5--1.0" group for hunting.
Or, better for long range target work. Factory made ammo is -good stuff. Roll your own to tighten groups.
I think that since most bbl. makers finally went Full on -on the Sammie chamber, lots of problems went away...
Radical arms---- I have not seen much complaining of their goods. Never listen, or worry of comments of your build. It's your job as a reloader to dial in a decent .5--1.0" group for hunting.
Or, better for long range target work. Factory made ammo is -good stuff. Roll your own to tighten groups.
I think that since most bbl. makers finally went Full on -on the Sammie chamber, lots of problems went away...

