03-01-2015, 06:04 PM
I like the looks of the reaction rod but it seems as there are none to be found in stock.
Wonk I would just buy Grendel mags as they are cheap and they work. Yes some people get the AR mag to work but look at how many also have problems. I am also doing my first Grendel build and this all a learning curve for me also. IT is just another AR build but there are a few different parts here and there.
Wonk I would just buy Grendel mags as they are cheap and they work. Yes some people get the AR mag to work but look at how many also have problems. I am also doing my first Grendel build and this all a learning curve for me also. IT is just another AR build but there are a few different parts here and there.

