Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendels
#8
I see what you mean Paul after comparing the two Vortex scopes. For some reason I'd thought the Razor had a 34mm tube almost all the features that are important tome favor the PST not the least of which is that it's $1k less expensive. I have a friend who is/was a Swarovski rep who has done me a good turn in the past. I'll have to look him up when I'm in Buda this season.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Grendels - by WillD - 09-22-2011, 08:36 PM
My Grendels - by YutYut - 09-22-2011, 08:46 PM
My Grendels - by WillD - 09-22-2011, 08:55 PM
My Grendels - by WillD - 09-22-2011, 09:06 PM
My Grendels - by bwaites - 09-22-2011, 09:25 PM
My Grendels - by Whelenon - 09-22-2011, 09:52 PM
My Grendels - by LRRPF52 - 09-22-2011, 10:46 PM
My Grendels - by WillD - 09-23-2011, 07:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)