Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations
#31
Wonk Wrote:Does anyone have opinions/experience with the CMT Tactical UPUR-4 billet upper? How much will I regret NOT having a shell deflector? I don't see the need for the forward assist on the rifle I'm building but I am new at this.

No experience with the CMT upper but I do have a slick side billet upper on my 18 inch Grendel. I like it a lot. The empty cases don't have dented necks and ejection pattern is about 4 o'clock. I have a mid length gas system with a Syrac adjustable gas block.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-13-2015, 11:00 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 03:29 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Younger - 02-21-2015, 04:32 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)