Looking at the .5degree portion of the throat, a groove bore increase of .0003" would change the length of that portion or the throat by .0344" using the same reamer and the same headspace! So I guess that it is possible that my J&T could meet the saami standard and just be headspaced on the long side with a +.0003" bore.
{edit!} after thinking a bit more about this, I've decided that It's been too long since high school Trig.....a plus .0003" bore would only be .00015" difference on one side, so the leade differences at best should be cut in half for the saami spec........so I'm back to thinking that my J&T chamber is out of spec! I'll take a little long over a little short any day :-)
{edit!} after thinking a bit more about this, I've decided that It's been too long since high school Trig.....a plus .0003" bore would only be .00015" difference on one side, so the leade differences at best should be cut in half for the saami spec........so I'm back to thinking that my J&T chamber is out of spec! I'll take a little long over a little short any day :-)

