Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations
#22
I use the Seekins SP223 upper and lower on my 6.5 and also a .223 Wylde. Can't say nothing bad at all about Seekins. I just built a 10.5" .223 Wylde using the Mega Arms MKM upper and ambi billet lower. Can't say anything bad about the Mega Arms either. Which one do I like better? I like the looks of the Seekins the best, but the overall finish goes to the Mega Arms. Love their anodizing. The Seekins has more of a flat finish and the Mega Arms is more of a Satiny finish. Also really like the way the hand guard mounts up on the Mega Arms. I went with Noveske NSR hand guards on the Seekins and they were a royal pain in the ass to mount compared to the Mega Arms.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 03:39 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Klem - 02-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-13-2015, 11:00 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by ronnielee54 - 02-14-2015, 05:11 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 03:29 AM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Billet Upper and Lower recomendations - by Wonk - 02-21-2015, 06:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)