Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stocks
#5
Great info, thanks to everyone so far. Hopefully some more will come in. I know all is preference and/or opinion, but that is exactly what I asked for and appreciate getting it.

tplace, you and I are running the same rails. I think mine may be older though, because it lacks the bigger triangular hole up at the muzzle end. BTW, I like that bipod you are running.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Stocks - by wilecoyote - 02-14-2015, 03:19 PM
Stocks - by mwilkins - 02-14-2015, 03:51 PM
Stocks - by lead chucker - 02-14-2015, 03:56 PM
Stocks - by tplace - 02-14-2015, 04:29 PM
Stocks - by wilecoyote - 02-14-2015, 04:40 PM
Stocks - by ronnielee54 - 02-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Stocks - by wilecoyote - 02-14-2015, 10:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)