Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
please enlighten me
#11
OK, I see that leade is certainly in the drawing. Interesting that I always thought my J&T (E.R. Shaw) barrel had a SAAMI spec chamber untill I started loading for my Saber barrel from PF. I have never really studied that drawing and looking at it now; bearing in mind what I have been getting from doing OAL measurements from the PF chambered "Saber" I see that my J&T is not exactly to spec. With the only difference I can tell is the length at which I can load COAL, the J&T being ave. of about .030" longer. I guess i'll have to compare them again after I put 4000 rnds through that "Saber".
Reply


Messages In This Thread
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-12-2015, 04:55 PM
please enlighten me - by LRRPF52 - 02-12-2015, 06:03 PM
please enlighten me - by Sputnik - 02-12-2015, 06:18 PM
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-12-2015, 07:54 PM
please enlighten me - by PigOPs - 02-12-2015, 08:03 PM
please enlighten me - by Sputnik - 02-12-2015, 08:24 PM
please enlighten me - by bwaites - 02-12-2015, 09:05 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 04:18 AM
please enlighten me - by Bwild97 - 02-14-2015, 05:35 AM
please enlighten me - by PigOPs - 02-14-2015, 01:13 PM
please enlighten me - by Bwild97 - 02-14-2015, 04:29 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 05:58 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 06:32 PM
please enlighten me - by mnhntr - 02-14-2015, 06:44 PM
please enlighten me - by GSPHunter - 02-14-2015, 07:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)