Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stocks
#4
I built my Grendel with a UBR stock and I do really like it. I considered the PRS but for my purposes I did not need or want the amount of adjustment the PRS offered. Since the comb of the UBR is fixed, whether the stock is extended or collapsed, I can maintain a consistent cheek weld and eye relief with my scope. This can be said of the PRS as well but I wanted a stock that could reduce the overall length of my rifle. They are both fine stocks but, like most things, there is always a trade off; I opted for a little more compactness.
[Image: IMG_1549_zpsc97362c8.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Stocks - by wilecoyote - 02-14-2015, 03:19 PM
Stocks - by mwilkins - 02-14-2015, 03:51 PM
Stocks - by lead chucker - 02-14-2015, 03:56 PM
Stocks - by tplace - 02-14-2015, 04:29 PM
Stocks - by wilecoyote - 02-14-2015, 04:40 PM
Stocks - by ronnielee54 - 02-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Stocks - by wilecoyote - 02-14-2015, 10:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)