Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stocks
#3
I haven't owned a UBR but I have played with them some. I have a PRS on a 18" grendel and love it for bench and field shooting where walking isn't going to be done. I love the fit and feel of the PRS, the adjustments are great and I get the length of pull and check weld I want for scope height. The UBR is well built but just doesnt have the adjustment the PRS has. Just my 2cents
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Stocks - by wilecoyote - 02-14-2015, 03:19 PM
Stocks - by mwilkins - 02-14-2015, 03:51 PM
Stocks - by lead chucker - 02-14-2015, 03:56 PM
Stocks - by tplace - 02-14-2015, 04:29 PM
Stocks - by wilecoyote - 02-14-2015, 04:40 PM
Stocks - by ronnielee54 - 02-14-2015, 05:03 PM
Stocks - by wilecoyote - 02-14-2015, 10:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)